Book Your Appointment & Prepare for Wow!
We offer three convenient ways for you to schedule your appointment: call, text or book online. If you decide to use our online booking system please note you will need to create an account. We share step-by-step how to book below, so please scroll down for that if needed. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Choose your preferred way to book:
Step by Step Booking Online
Follow this step-by-step booking guide if you need assistance booking our next appointment through our client booking app.
Due to COVID-19, masks and hand sanitization are required. Makeup and waxing services, lash tinting, facials, and beard trims require special advanced booking in our private room. Call for details.
PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT
- We are practicing the Governor’s safety guidelines and distancing requirements to keep you and our team members safe. In Addition, our entire salon is now sanitized by ActivePure Technology keeping the air inside purified.
- Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Call or text us at (434) 984-1254 when you arrive. Please wait until we will call you back to let you know your service provider is ready and then enter the salon.
- Please, no large bags or purses. Bring in only what you need and can fit in your lap.
- All team members and guests MUST WEAR MASKS or FACE SHIELDS. No exceptions.
- Clients will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon check-in.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- Help our team and other guests feel safer by answering a few COVID-19 health questions at the door.
- No cash will be accepted. We will gladly accept credit card payments.
- Capes are washed between each guest, as always. Stations and tools are also sanitized between each guest.
- Hair color guests should allow for their appointment taking more time, and there may be an additional charge depending on how much regrowth you have. It may be considered corrective color if you have used box dye. Your stylist will let you know of any price change once they actually see your hair.