Guest Services Careers
Ready to Take Your Career to the Next Level?
Come discover why the most talented people call Face Value Salon home. We believe in providing the best place to work while providing the best luxury hair care, expertise, and results for our guests.
WHAT WE OFFER
Great customer service is an art and we are seeking artists. The goal at Face Value Salon is to make each of our guests feel as though they are the most important person we will see all day. If you have the ability to smile, make great small talk, and have an awareness of people’s needs while multi-tasking, then you may be the perfect fit for Face Value Salon.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Greet each guest with a warm welcome
- Educate guests on Face Value services and Aveda products
- Efficiently check guests in and out
- Speak to guests on the phone with courtesy and knowledge, scheduling appointments
- Pre-booking guests
- Use our Point of Sale software to check guests out
- Maintain a balanced cash drawer
- Maintain a clean and organized facility
- Assist in every aspect of salon daily activity
WHAT SUCCESS WILL DO:
- Happy, satisfied and well educated customers
- You are a person your team knows they can count on
- Your work area is in constant pristine condition
- Cash drawers / Daily reports are balanced
- Full or Part time availability (20-40 hours a week)
- Evening or weekend availability
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, occasionally walking up and down stairs
- Comfortable with Apple software
- Hourly salary ranges from $12- $15. (Based on availability and experience)
If this describes you, then let’s start the journey to see if Face Value Salon is the place for your career to find its full potential.