REQUIRED COVID-19 Questionnaire
All Guests must complete our COVID-19 Questionnaire before your appointment to help maintain the safety of all guests and our team members. Please complete this short Questionnaire on the day of your appointment before you enter the salon.
Our Guest Services team will require this Questionnaire be successfully completed in order to provide services. We have installed protection in our shampoo area and will be providing shampoos for our guests.
We will be performing hair cuts and color services initially.
Due to COVID-19 we are temporarily NOT offering makeup services, lip or chin waxes (brow only), lash tinting, facials, beard trims, and rituals.
PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT
- We are practicing the Governor’s safety guidelines and distancing requirements to keep you and our team members safe. In Addition, our entire salon is now sanitized by ActivePure Technology keeping the air inside purified.
- Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Text us at (434) 207-4161 or call us at (434) 984-1254 when you arrive. Please wait until we will call you back to let you know your service provider is ready and then enter the salon.
- Please, no large bags or purses. Bring in only what you need and can fit in your lap.
- All team members and guests MUST WEAR MASKS or FACE SHIELDS. No exceptions.
- Clients will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon check-in.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- Help our team and other guests feel safer by answering a few COVID-19 health questions at the door.
- No cash will be accepted. We will gladly accept credit card payments.
- Capes are washed between each guest, as always. Stations and tools are also sanitized between each guest.
- Hair color guests should allow for their appointment taking more time, and there may be an additional charge depending on how much regrowth you have. It may be considered corrective color if you have used box dye. Your stylist will let you know of any price change once they actually see your hair.