CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE LOOK IN A SINGLE SALON SERVICE
ENJOY A SUBTLE OR DRAMATIC TRANSFORMATION THAT ADDS VOLUME & LENGTH WHILE REMAINING LOW MAINTENANCE
Hair extensions aren’t just about long hair, but about fuller, thicker hair – hair with volume. Now you can wake up with the hair you’ve always dreamed of with our innovative VOMOR hair extensions that takes a fraction of the time and cost of traditional hair extensions.
WHY VOMOR EXTENSIONS?
VoMor – hair extensions exclusive to the Aveda network.
100% Human Remy hair that is ethically sourced.
Get fuller, thicker, healthier-looking hair in just 15 minutes.
WHY VOMOR LASH EXTENSIONS?
VoMor Lash is exclusive to the Aveda network.
Fuller, thicker, healthier-looking lashes in as little as 30 minutes!
The VoMor Hair Extension system offers a tape-in system and hand-tied system that is perfectly matched to the Aveda hair color line. VoMor provides volume, thickness, color, and confidence. It is derived from the highest quality Remy human hair, which is ethically sourced. This tape-in application system is technically advanced to ensure healthy and damage-free hair.
Get lashes and brows that wow with our exclusive VoMor Lash Extensions and Invati Brow Serum duos!
How Do I Shampoo & Condition?
- Shampoo & condition 48 hours after application/service with the Aveda product recommended by your hair professional
- Always brush hair with Loop Brush or Detangling Brush prior to shampooing
- Shampoo in an even, downward motion being gentle with the extensions
- Gently towel blot hair & scalp without tangling extensions
- Gently comb through hair with VoMor Comb or Rsession Detangling Brush, holding scalp with opposite hand to support bonds
- Blow dry the root area first and ends last (use fingers, not brush, to separate extensions)
- Wait until the hair is 70% dry before using styling brush
- Gently remove tangles with fingers before brushing
- Brush hair with Loop or Detangling Brush
- Loosely braid & secure with a hair tie
- Use products with UVA/UHB block (ask your AVEDA service provider)
- Loosely braid & secure with secure with a hair tie
- Rinse hair with fresh water immediately after swimming in chlorinated or salt water
- Always use Loop Brush or Detangling Brush
- Always use medium temperatures when using styling tools
- Service extensions within salon only
- Avoid applying conditioner, oils or styling products directly to the bonds
- Retain extensions, in the event that detaching may occur
- Condition hair mid shaft to ends, keeping conditioner off the extension bonds
- To avoid slippage, do not apply alcohol based product directly to the extension bonds. Apply only to the hair mid shaft to ends
- Use products recommended by your AVEDA service provider
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.